No template found?

From: Marc Respass (mar..arcrespass.com)
Date: Mon Jul 07 2003 - 17:54:48 EDT

    Hi all,

    I'm running Eclipse 2.1.1rc4 and WOLips 1.0.3 on Mac OS X 10.2.6 and
    Java 1.4.1

    I am having a problem that the template for a component is not found. I
    look and it is there and where it is supposed to be. I get the
    following error.

    [2003-07-07 17:28:43 EDT] <WorkerThread3>
    <com.webobjects.appserver._private.WOComponentDefinition> No template
    found for component UsersPage at
    "/Users/mrespass/_Applications/Eclipse2.1.1rc4/workspace/
    UserMaintenance/UserMaintenance.woa".

    Just for fun, I built the project in Project Builder using all the same
    files and it worked. I get the error above when I run the project from
    the command line so I don't think it's an Eclipse run problem. But
    something is definitely wrong because the app cannot find its own
    resources. I even compared the builds of the two projects and I cannot
    find any significant difference. Any tips?

    Thanks
    Marc