Do you need the Makefiles too?

From: Marc Respass (mar..arcrespass.com)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2003 - 08:43:43 EDT

    Hi,

    Thanks for all the help so far getting going with Eclipse. If I'd read
    the last reply about the need for the PB.project, I would have
    remembered that it is needed for rapid turnaround mode as well as WOB
    and EOM. I'm curious about the following files though.

    Makefile
    Makefile.postamble
    Makefile.preamble
    CustomInfo.plist

    Since I'm only using Eclipse, not PB or (hopefully) PBX anymore, it
    doesn't seem like I need the Makefiles. I can't remember what the
    CustomInfo.plist is for but I'm wondering if I need that too.

    Thanks again
    Marc