Re: Renaming components?

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Jul 12 2003 - 07:05:06 EDT

    Hi Kaelin,

    what was the message of the dialog? Something like 'resource out of
    sync? If this is the matter, you have to refresh the WOComponent first.
    Eclipse is resource management framework plus a java ide. A refactoring
    api is planned for Eclipse 3.0. Without this api it's to much work to
    add this feature to WOLips. Until then you have to rename all parts of
    the WOComponent manually.

    Ulrich