Re: Renaming components?

From: Kaelin Colclasure (kaeli..cm.org)
Date: Sat Jul 12 2003 - 13:14:32 EDT

    Hmmm, well although I'm pretty sure the error was not "resource out of
    sync" (which I've seen before and am familiar with), when I fired up
    Eclipse to try to duplicate the problem this morning, it just worked.
    Happily, I had not wasted any effort duplicating components to rename
    them, because I was confident someone on this list would have a better
    suggestion. :-)

    -- Kaelin