"target location already exists"

From: Geoff Hopson (ghopso..ac.com)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 17:58:59 EDT

    Hi,

    I'm trying to come back into the eclipse/wolips fold after seeing a
    demo of Eclipse at the UK WebObjects group meeting last night - hasn't
    it evolved nicely!

    Anyway, I've downloaded Eclipse 2.1.1 and am trying to use the Update
    Manager to install WOLips...I get the wizard coming up, and get to the
    part where it prompts me for somewhere to "choose the location where
    the feature will be installed". Everywhere I try, I get the "target
    location already exists" error dialog. And an NPE when I hit finish...

    Any clues?

    Thanks in advance,
    Geoff

    --