Slowdown with opening files after upgrading to WOLips 1.0.4

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 12:00:30 EDT

    Hi!

    Im using Eclipse 2.1.1 on osx 10.2.6 and java1.4.1 (not the latest DP).

    Up to now I have been using WILips 1.0.1.

    Today I upgraded to Eclipse 1.0.4. After doing that the time it takes
    from I click a file in the package explorer until I see the content
    of the file in the "main" window of Eclipse has increased from 1 or 2
    seconds to 6 or 7 seconds.

    The name of the file I click appear above the "main" window after
    just 1 or 2 seconds, but the content of the file does not show up
    before another few seconds.

    I have both tried the Eclipse 2.1.1 build I have used until now which
    is from 30. april and with the relewae version of Eclipse 2.1.1 from
    27. june.

    Has anybody else on this list seen anything like this after upgrading
    to WOLips 1.0.4?

    -Kaj :)