Eclipse and NSBundle.mainBundle().resourcePathsForResources

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Sat Jul 19 2003 - 12:21:18 EDT

    Hi!

    When running my application from Eclipse (Eclipse 2.1.1, WOOLipse
    1.0.4, osx 10.2.6) the following return null:

    NSBundle.mainBundle().resourcePathsForResources(null, null)

    but when building my app with ant and start it from the commandline I
    het what I expect to see:

    ("Nonlocalized.lproj/Admin.api", "Nonlocalized.lproj/Arkiv.api",
    "Nonlocalized.lproj/Batch.api",
    "Nonlocalized.lproj/BloggForInclude.api",
    "Nonlocalized.lproj/Blogginnstillinger.api",
    "Nonlocalized.lproj/Bloggside.api",
    "Nonlocalized.lproj/build.properties",
    "Nonlocalized.lproj/DisplayPeker.api",
    .... and so on.

    I'm using incremental build.

    Am I doing something wrong here since I get null when running from
    inside eclipse? Is it possible to get this to return what I should :)
    when running the application from inside Eclipse?

    TIA!

    -Kaj :)