Re: Slowdown with opening files after upgrading to WOLips 1.0.4

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 12:29:08 EDT

    At 13:20 +0200 20-07-2003, Ulrich Köster wrote:
    >Hi Kaj,
    >
    >are the build.xml files uptodate? If not take a look in the 'What's
    >new' section of the WOLips help to update your projects to 1.0.4.

    Hi!

    Thanks for answering!

    No, I havn't updated the build.xml file since I'm using incremental
    build. Do I need to change to build.xml file even if I use the
    incremental builder?

    (We have made our own build.xml file for building WO project using
    woproject.jar so I don't use the build.xml WOLips generate for me.
    The build.xml we use is customized to fit our needs in both
    development and deployment.)

    I tried to look for "What's new" in the WOLips help, but there I only
    found the following:

         * This update fixes a minor problem in the incremental builder and a
           problem with referenced patternsets.
         * Patched org.eclipse.ant.core plugin for Eclipse 2.1.0 and 2.1.1.
         * Updated Ant tasks to support split install.

    on .../help/topic/org.objectstyle.wolips/doc_root/history.html

    I guess I'm not looking at the right place.

    -Kaj :)