Re: WOLips: no application or session from WOBuilder

From: Tore Halset (halse..vv.ntnu.no)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 15:40:15 EDT

    On sřndag, jul 20, 2003, at 14:24 Europe/Oslo, Ulrich Köster wrote:

    > this is a missing feature in WOBuilder/ProjectBuilderWO. Anyway you
    > can create accessor methods for your application and session in the
    > wocomponent class or a superclass.
    >
    > public Application getApplication() {
    > return (Application)this.application();
    > }
    >
    > public Session getSession() {
    > return (Session)this.session();
    > }

    When I added your code to the component-class "application" showed up
    in WOBuilder. When I clicked it in browser-view to explore it I got the
    following error:

    Error: *** - [EOUnresolvedReference revalidateKeysAndActions]: selector
    not recognized.

    I have more than enough import statements :)

    Does that code work for you? Or anyone else?