Re: Slowdown with opening files after upgrading to WOLips 1.0.4

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Mon Jul 21 2003 - 17:53:02 EDT

    Kaj Hejer wrote:

    > At 12:43 +0200 21-07-2003, Harald Niesche wrote:
    >
    >>> Should I get this in my console.log etach time I open a file?
    >>

    >> I don't think so, but I'm unsure what triggers it. The output is
    >> generated by the incremental builder, but it shouldn't be triggered
    >> when a file is just opened.

    In addition, I couldn't reproduce this behavior with a freshly checked
    out copy of WOLips and the times listed actually tell us that the
    incremental builder can't be responsible for the 4 second delay (it
    probably takes less than 100 ms for it's work).

    Can you create a minimal project that exhibits this problem, ZIP that
    and put it somewhere on a web-server? (I'd rather download it just once,
    since I read -- and download -- my email in several places.)

    I think I could maybe look at it sometime this week.

    Harald