Re: Slowdown with opening files after upgrading to WOLips 1.0.4

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Tue Jul 22 2003 - 08:37:54 EDT

    At 09:27 +0200 22-07-2003, Kaj Hejer wrote:
    >At 23:53 +0200 21-07-2003, Harald Niesche wrote:
    >>In addition, I couldn't reproduce this behavior with a freshly
    >>checked out copy of WOLips and the times listed actually tell us
    >>that the incremental builder can't be responsible for the 4 second
    >>delay (it probably takes less than 100 ms for it's work).
    >>
    >>Can you create a minimal project that exhibits this problem, ZIP
    >>that and put it somewhere on a web-server? (I'd rather download it
    >>just once, since I read -- and download -- my email in several
    >>places.)
    >>
    >>I think I could maybe look at it sometime this week.
    >

    >I havn't tired to see if I can reproduce this myself with another
    >project so this way I will try this too :)

    Hi!

    I have tar'ed up my workspace directory. It only contains two small
    testprojects. You find it at http://folk.uio.no/kajh/tmp/workspace.tgz

    Both the project MyProject and kajhtest3 is created in eclipse 2.1.1
    (release) with WOLips 1.0.4.

    When I create the project I don't get this stuff in the console.log
    and no slowdown when opening files. When changing to incremental
    building THEN the messages in console.log starts comming and the
    slowdown in opwning files is back.

    Please let me know if there is any more info I can give you!

    Thanks again for looking into this issue!

    -Kaj :)