RE: jMechanic

From: Pierre Bernard (Pierre.Bernar..cl.lu)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 08:41:30 EDT

    Hi!

    I (as well as my colleagues) never actually got jMechanic to work. All seemed installed correctly. I used the "profiled application" launch configuration and all worked well except that all jMechanic views remained empty. BTW, those views had to be opened manually. There is no default perspective to show them.

    This was with bot WOLips 1.0.1 on Eclipse 2.1 & WOLips 1.0.4 on Eclipse 2.1.1. In all cases jMechanic was at version 0.5.1. We are are running Java 1.3.1b2 on Windoze 2000.

    Is anybody else seeing this odd behavior?

    Pierre