Re: AW: jMechanic

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Jul 23 2003 - 08:59:52 EDT

    Hi Frederic,

    this is an issue in Eclipse where unactivated never get activated again.

    Quit Eclipse.
    Remove the org.objectstyle.wolips.profiling.feature_* from the feature
    folder and the org.objectstyle.wolips.profiling_* from the plugin
    folder.
    Restart and quit Eclipse.
    Put the feature and plugin back to their location.
    Restart Eclipse.

    Ulrich