Incremental Builder and Additional Resources/Properties

From: Dirk Bajohr (d..solution.de)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 16:37:37 EDT

    Hi list,

    I have two problems:

    1. When using Ant build it's no problem to copy additional resources like
    true type fonts etc. to a project (the directory Contents/Resources). Is
    something similar possible with incremental builder? For example I want
    iText PDF generator to use some ttf-files under Contents/Resources.

    2. Using incremental builder my Properties file isn't scanned by the WO
    Application. It is copied to the build/<projectname>/Contents/Resources
    directory but the application doesn't read it. Using Ant everything works fine.

    I'm working on WO 5.2 / Eclipse 2.1.1 / WOLips 1.0.4 / Win2k.

    Thanks in advance,
    Dirk

    --
    Dirk Bajohr