Icon for wod-file?

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 05:08:23 EDT

    Hi!

    When I in eclipse click the left-arrow on the left side of a
    component in Package explorer I get three files: .html, .wod and .woo.

    So far so good :)

    Earlier (atleast on WOLips 1.0.1 and eclipse 2.1.1 - not sure if I
    have seen this later) the .wod file had a different icon than the
    other two files, indicating it was a WOBuilder document.

    Now all the three files have the same generic icon. See the
    screenshot at http://folk.uio.no/kajh/tmp/icon.pdf

    When I doubleclick the .wod file I open the component in WOBUilder,
    so that part seems to work ok.

    i just wanted to let you know incase the iconthing is a bug.

    I'm using WOLips 1.0.4 (fetched from cvs after the incrementel
    builder bug issue was fixed a few days ago) and eclipse 2.1.1 on osx
    10.2.2 with WO5.2.1.

    -Kaj :)