Re: Icon for wod-file?

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 07:45:40 EDT

    Hi!

    Thanks for answering!

    Under "Label Decorators" I see three checkboxes:

    Binary Plug-in Projects
    CVS
    Linked Resources

    The only one checked is "Linked Resources"

    I just cheked with someone else here using WOLips 1.0.4 and eclipse
    2.1.1 (on windows) and he had "WebObjects checkbox under "Label
    Decorators" which I don't have.

    I _think_ the WOBuilder icon disapeared after installing WOLips after
    building it from cvs after I fetch a new version from cvs after the
    incremental builder bug was fixed.