Re: Icon for wod-file?

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 09:09:30 EDT

    At 13:45 +0200 28-07-2003, Kaj Hejer wrote:
    >Hi!
    >
    >Thanks for answering!
    >
    >Under "Label Decorators" I see three checkboxes:
    >
    >Binary Plug-in Projects
    >CVS
    >Linked Resources
    >
    >The only one checked is "Linked Resources"
    >

    >I just cheked with someone else here using WOLips 1.0.4 and eclipse
    >2.1.1 (on windows) and he had "WebObjects checkbox under "Label
    >Decorators" which I don't have.
    >
    >I _think_ the WOBuilder icon disapeared after installing WOLips after
    >building it from cvs after I fetch a new version from cvs after the
    >incremental builder bug was fixed.

    Hi!

    It seems to be somethng strange with the WOLips I build on my mac.
    When using thet one I don't see WOApplication as an opion under "Run"
    either.

    When installing the WOLips 1.0.4 I fetch from sourceforge both the
    wod-file icon and the WOApplication option under run is there again.

    I will try ant clean later today and rebuild wolips and see if things
    work better the with the wolips I build myself.

    -Kaj :)