Re: Icon for wod-file?

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 11:45:08 EDT

    At 16:23 +0200 28-07-2003, Ulrich Köster wrote:
    >Hi Kaj,
    >
    >yes press finish. You may have to unselect the first checkbox.
    >Normally this dialog has to occur automatically. There is still an
    >old intro in the Eclipse Info.plist to disable the UpdateManager.
    >Don't ask me why.

    Thanks!

    I now see that the second checkbox is profilig and tests from wolips.

    When I installed WOLips from the updatemanager I just installed
    WOLips, not profiling and tests.

    When installing both the entries by pressing the finish-button, quit
    eclipse and start eclipse again. Then I got an errormessage about
    some problem restoring the WOLips perspective because of something
    with "Welcome" something. Sorry for all the "somethings" :) and that
    i didn't wrote down the errormessage!!

    Afters removing all the WOLIps stuff from eclipse and install again
    by pointing the update manager to WOLips in the dist-folder i built,
    then I got this working again.

    Now I didn't try to install the pending updates ;-)

    -kaj :)