Re: "Cannot use rapid turnaround." when projectbuilder is not running

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 16:28:49 EDT

    At 21:44 +0200 28-07-2003, Kaj Hejer wrote:
    >At 13:52 +0200 25-07-2003, Kaj Hejer wrote:
    >>In the run-settings, under the argument tab I have set
    >>workingdirectory to my build/myapp.woa directory (under the
    >>projectdirectory -
    >>/Users/kajh/src/webobjects/nettskjema/build/nettskjema.woa).
    >

    >>[2003-07-25 13:33:03 CEST] <main> NSProjectSearchPath=("..")
    >

    >Hi!
    >
    >Is this the correct value for NSProjectSearchPath when staring an
    >application for eclipse?
    >
    >Is it correct that in earlier versions of WOLips the .woa directory
    >was directly under the projectdirectory while it now (1.0.4) is
    >under a "build"? Can it be that NSProjectSearchPath should be
    >"../.."?
    >
    >In the WO tab in the run-window I have
    >
    > -NSProjectSearchPath "(GeneratedByWOLips)"

    Hi!

    Just me talking to myself again ;-)

    Now I tried to change workingdirectory in the run-settings, under the
    argument tab from
    /Users/kajh/src/webobjects/nettskjema/build/nettskjema.woa to
    /Users/kajh/src/webobjects/nettskjema.

    NOW rapid turnaround started to work!

    But... Now the following statement does not find the wod-file and
    returns nothing.

    NSBundle.mainBundle().bytesForResourcePath(
                      "ProfilContainer.wo/ProfilContainer.wod"));

    When I change the workingdirectory back to
    /Users/kajh/src/webobjects/nettskjema/build/nettskjema.woa
    bytesForResourcePath work again but then I have no rapid turnaround.

    I got a tip from Chuck (ref. the email I incluce bellow) that I might
    have to add the jar for the project to the classpath. Since I use
    incremental builder I added the following as a folder in the
    run->classpath tab:

    /Users/kajh/src/webobjects/nettskjema/build/nettlogg.woa/Contents/Resources/Java

    but that did not help.

    Any ideas on how to get BOTH rapid turnaround and
    NSBundle.mainBundle().bytesForResourcePath to work at the same time?
    :)

    --- begin forwarded text