Re: Problem with pbx index

From: Sebastien Groutars (sgroutar..enali.be)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 03:46:20 EDT

    HI,
    I keep my prototypes in the same project in a subfolder resources:
    Country.eomodeld TicTacStore.eomodeld
    Datawarehouse.eomodeld denaliFramework.conf
    DenaliTranslation.eomodeld lock.eomodeld
    EOPrototypes.eomodeld mimeObject.eomodeld
    OraEOPrototypes.eomodeld oracleConnectionDictionary.plist
    Here is the content of this folder;
    So I don't think that I havet to use the <typedef framework> to include
    the prototypes
    Seb