Re: Can't start with JavaMonitor

From: Marc Respass (mar..arcrespass.com)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 17:11:29 EDT

    I have and it runs fine. It's just from JavaMonitor I cannot start it.
    However, this from Chuck Hill may provide some debugging help. I did
    notice a lot of useful output that you do not normally get.

    1. Add this to the launch arguments in Monitor and try to start the
    instance:
         1>/tmp/launch.txt 2>&1

    Marc