Re: Can't start with JavaMonitor

From: Marc Respass (mar..arcrespass.com)
Date: Wed Jul 30 2003 - 17:54:33 EDT

    Hi Christian,

    It's working for me! I just built my project in Eclipse and put it on
    the server. It would no start. No log, no nothing. Then I chmod 755 the
    application start script (UserMaintenance.woa/UserMaintenance in my
    case) and the application is starting. It was just a permission
    problem. It always worked fine from the command line without changing
    anything but I was running as me and I am the owner.

    Marc