No template found for component Main

From: Alexander Schneider (netarchitect..mx.de)
Date: Thu Jul 31 2003 - 05:02:02 EDT

    Hi,

    this is probably a newbie error but I cannot get my project run with
    packages.

    I have the following structure (with package just named "test"):

    PackageTest
        - src
            Application.java
            Session.java
            DirectAction.java
            Main.java
            - test
                Hello.java
        - Resources
                Main.wo
                Hello.wo

    The project compiles fine and I also synced the PB.project but it still
    shows the error if I try to run the application from Eclipse as well as from
    command line.

    The woa-directory looks fine and I also included the jar-file in the project
    properties. In the jar-file there are also the components.

    This is Win2K, WOLips 1.0.4 and Eclipse 2.1.1.

    Any suggestions?

    Cheers
    Alexander