Re: No template found for component Main

From: Alexander Schneider (netarchitect..mx.de)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 02:22:07 EDT

    Thanks Chuck,

    > 1. In Main.api specify the package qualified classname.

    this was the missing part. A friend of mine also told me this yesterday
    evening and we fiddeled around a bit with my problem.

    But if I want to convert a large project with more than 100 components do I
    have to do this manually in every api-file? (Oh man, please say no. ;-) )

    Interesting is that it won´t work with 3.0M2.

    What also is troubling me is that if I download WOLips 1.0.4 from
    objectstyle.org the archive only contains jar-files in the plugins and
    features-directories. If I copy them to the respective locations Eclipse
    (both 2.1.1 and 3.0M2) won´t recognize WOLips. I have to expand them
    manually and after this it works like a charme. Strange to me.

    Cheers
    Alexander