Application don't start with PB.project

From: Sebastien Groutars (sgroutar..enali.be)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 03:15:56 EDT

    Hi,
    problem: When I try to launch my apllication, all the sources seem
    found, the browser is openning, but the application don't start.(The
    Pb.project are found too)
    When I delete all the PB.project, the application start normally.
    The problem is that I want to use the rapid turnaround so I need these
    files.

    Another question: how do I use the rapid turnaround, Does I have to
    open the PB.project with projectBuildeWO and modify the components in
    the ProjectBuilder?
    Which version of projectBuilder? Now if I try to open the PB.project
    I've got the following message:
    "The project '.../Resources' could not be opened because the
    'PROJECTTYPE' key contains unknown project type name
    'JavaWebObjectsApplication'."
    So I have to edit the file and to change JavaWebObjectsApplication to
    Application, but then there is nothing other than classes in the
    project when I open this In projectBuilderWo.