Re: Application don't start with PB.project

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 04:04:28 EDT

    Hi,

    On Freitag, 1. August 2003, at 9:15 Uhr, Sebastien Groutars wrote:

    > Hi,
    > problem: When I try to launch my apllication, all the sources seem
    > found, the browser is openning, but the application don't start.(The
    > Pb.project are found too)
    > When I delete all the PB.project, the application start normally.
    > The problem is that I want to use the rapid turnaround so I need these
    > files.
    Make sure that the jars from the frameworks are in the classpath. Is
    there any output in the console?

    > Another question: how do I use the rapid turnaround, Does I have to
    > open the PB.project with projectBuildeWO and modify the components in
    > the ProjectBuilder?
    > Which version of projectBuilder? Now if I try to open the PB.project
    > I've got the following message:
    > "The project '.../Resources' could not be opened because the
    > 'PROJECTTYPE' key contains unknown project type name
    > 'JavaWebObjectsApplication'."
    > So I have to edit the file and to change JavaWebObjectsApplication to
    > Application, but then there is nothing other than classes in the
    > project when I open this In projectBuilderWo.

    The rapid turnaround should work. I don't know what you have done with
    your existing projects. To see it in action create a new Application,
    launch it, double click the Main.wod file in Eclipse, change and save
    it in WOBuilder and reload it in the browser.

    Let me know if you need further help with it.

    Ulrich