Re: test 1.0.5

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 10:05:02 EDT

    At 14:02 +0200 01-08-2003, Harald Niesche wrote:
    >Ulrich Köster wrote:
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>if you have the time please test the stuff in the cvs. The release
    >>is planned for this weekend.
    >>

    >I'd especially like to hear about the new and hopefully improved
    >incremental builder -- I have a built version available upon request.

    Hi!

    I just installed the latest WOLips built from cvs.

    I got the following errors for alot of html, wod, css and gif-files:

    duplicate resource for destination
    .../kajhtest3.woa/Contents/Resources/Main.api

    I guess this must be for the following file:

    uild/nettlogg.woa/Contents/Resources/Main.api

    ref:

    bash-2.05a$ pwd
    /Users/kajh/src/webobjects/nettlogg

    bash-2.05a$ find . -name Main.api
    ./build/nettlogg.woa/Contents/Resources/Main.api
    ./Main.api

    I just got these "duplicate resource for destination" errormessages
    for two of the four WOProjects I have in cvs. I tried to rebuild the
    project but the error is still there. I don't understand why I get
    them just for two of the projects.

    I tried to delete the build directory from the shell and select
    refresh in eclipse, but the error is still there.

    I'm using eclipse 2.1.1 on osx 10.2.6.

    -Kaj :)