Re: test 1.0.5

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 10:20:56 EDT

    At 16:05 +0200 01-08-2003, Kaj Hejer wrote:
    >I just got these "duplicate resource for destination" errormessages
    >for two of the four WOProjects I have in cvs. I tried to rebuild the
    >project but the error is still there. I don't understand why I get
    >them just for two of the projects.

    Yes, it is with the incremental builder.

    Now I understand why I got these errormessages :)

    I had a copy of the .woa directory in the top in one of the
    projectfolder (left over from an old build with ant) and when
    removing that folder and rebuilding the project the errormessages
    disapeared.

    For the projectfolder for the other project givning these
    errormessage I had a copy of a directory some of webserverresources
    for the project and when removing the copy of this directory and
    rebuilding the project the errormesssages disapeared.

    -Kaj :)