Re: test 1.0.5

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Fri Aug 01 2003 - 17:14:19 EDT

    Kaj Hejer wrote:
    > Now I understand why I got these errormessages :)
    >
    > I had a copy of the .woa directory in the top in one of the
    > projectfolder (left over from an old build with ant) and when removing
    > that folder and rebuilding the project the errormessages disapeared.

    CVS has a new version that will ignore build folders (nested .woa and
    .framework folders are ignored during the incremental build).

    > For the projectfolder for the other project givning these errormessage I
    > had a copy of a directory some of webserverresources for the project
    > and when removing the copy of this directory and rebuilding the project
    > the errormesssages disapeared.

    So the message was right? Good!

    I have been thinking whether this should be an error or a warning --
    which would you prefer? If there is disagreement this could be made
    configurable.

    As a side note: the conflicting file can be found by double clicking the
    error message, the other file is in the "location" column of the task
    view. (You can see the full string if you use Properties from the
    context menu on the error message.)

    I'm open to ideas for UI improvement for these messages.

    Harald