Java Build Path (was: test 1.0.5)

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 09:27:01 EDT

    At 14:02 +0200 01-08-2003, Harald Niesche wrote:
    >Ulrich Köster wrote:
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>if you have the time please test the stuff in the cvs. The release
    >>is planned for this weekend.
    >>

    >I'd especially like to hear about the new and hopefully improved
    >incremental builder -- I have a built version available upon request.

    Hi!

    I'm not sure if the following has anything at all to do with the new
    incremental builder, but in the first time after installing the new
    WLips I got the spinning wheel for about 2 minutes when I selected
    Windows->Properties->Java Build Path

    After about two minutes the Java Build Path window opened just as it
    should and after that first time the Java Build Path window opens
    just fine even if I restart eclipse.

    I send this email just so someone else on osx can try to reproduce this issue.

    -Kaj :)