Error parsing property list file (was: test 1.0.5)

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Sat Aug 02 2003 - 09:54:53 EDT

    At 14:02 +0200 01-08-2003, Harald Niesche wrote:
    >Ulrich Köster wrote:
    >
    >>Hi,
    >>
    >>if you have the time please test the stuff in the cvs. The release
    >>is planned for this weekend.
    >>

    >I'd especially like to hear about the new and hopefully improved
    >incremental builder -- I have a built version available upon request.

    Hi!

    Here is an issue I havn't had so much time to look into yet myself,
    but incase it might be related to the new incremental builder I just
    wanted to let you know.

    I get the following in consolle.log when I rebuild one of our project:

    <incremental build>
    null
    Error parsing property list file:
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.wocompat.parser.ParseException: Encountered
    "**" at line 3, column 9.
    Was expecting:
         "=" ...

    <full build>
    preparing with 429 project nodes took: 64 ms
    </full build>
    building structure took: 1055 ms
    <jar build>
    prepare jar copy took 5 ms
    executing jar copy took 466 ms
    </jar build>
    </incremental build>

    I'm not sure which file is the source of this problem. My
    build.properties for this project looks like the following:

    bash-2.05a$ cat build.properties

    classes.dir = bin
    project.name = metaredigering
    bash-2.05a$

    I use incremental builder with eclipse 2.1.1 on osx 10.2.6.

    The build.xml in the projetdirectory is not the autogenerated
    build.xml but a build.xml we have my ourself. I guess that shouldn't
    have anything to do with this since we use the incremental builder.

    I have selected "Rebuild the wwolips.properties..." in
    Windows->Preferences->WOLips" amd restated eclipse.

    The application seems to have been built ok.

    -Kaj :)