Re: [Woproject-cvs] Installing on a PC

From: Harald Niesche (haral..heco.de)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 05:21:34 EDT

    Goodbye Bill wrote:

    > My first message to the list...
    >
    > I've been using WOLips with Eclipse on a Mac for a few months now. I
    > need
    > to install on a PC-based laptop. Unfortunately, there are differences
    > between Eclipse on a Mac and on a PC. For example, I cannot seem to find
    > any way to launch the Update Manager.

    On my PCs, the Update Manager is under Help | Software Updates | Update
    Manager.

    > Could someone please give me a quick 1-2-3 for installing WOLips into
    > Eclipse on a PC?

    I just tried it: (as described in
    http://objectstyle.org/woproject/wolips_install.html ):

    * open the update manager (from the menu above)
    * add the update site http://woproject.sourceforge.net/update/
    * open the update site and select WOLips Profiling and WOLips as
    "selected updates" (there is a checkbox for adding it to the list)
    * find the "Selected Updates" tab (it's where the package navigator
    usually is), choose "Process All..." from the context menu.
    * Answer all questions in the affirmative ...

    Hope this helps

    Harald
    PS: Just noticed you wrote to woproject-cvs, I think you should rather
    use woproject-dev.