WoLipse 1.06: xxx.eomodeld~ and xxx.eomodeld are put to WOAPP_RES OURCES Section of PB.Project

From: Ruenagel, Frank (Ruenage..ymposion.de)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 08:33:30 EDT

    Hi,

    in WO_lipse 1.06: if you re-create the PB.Project file
    the '~'-models index file is included in the
    WOAPP_RESOURCES Section of PB.Project.
    Is this intended or a bug?

    So I have

    xxx.eomodeld~/index.eomodeld,
    xxx.eomodeld/index.eomodeld,

    in the WOAPP_RESOURCES Section.

    I dont't know whether this is dangerous??

    The Build.Parameters are not saved if I try to
    change them in the WoLipse build properties.
    I use eclipse 2.1.1 with the language pack.

    Another detail:
    The org.objectstyle.wolips.feature_1.0.6.jar includes
    an old version number (1.04) in plugin.xml.

    Besides this smaller inconveniences: WoLipse is wonderful!

    Regards
    Frank