Not seeing bindings for subcomponents in frameworks

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Fri Aug 08 2003 - 13:54:46 EDT

    Hi!

    We have some subcomponent which is in a framework which is installed
    on my mac under /Library/Frameworks/uiofw.framework

    When I use one of the subcomponents from this framework i don't see
    its bindings when I use the inspector on it in WebObjects builder.

    Everything works just fine when running the application.

    The framework is added to the PB.project-file.

    Does anybody else have the same problem?

    I'm using osx 10.2.6, eclipse 2.1.1 and WOProject 1.0.4.

    -Kaj :)