development using wolips/eclipse on linux

From: shaun (shau..ecalldesign.com)
Date: Sun Aug 10 2003 - 21:56:01 EDT

    Hi,

    I have just started to look at using Eclipse/WOLips for WO development,
    my question is, can WOLips/Eclipse be used for development on linux?
    Is anyone doing this at the moment and if so what are the known issues?
    Obviously the eomodeler and WObuilder are not available for use on
    linux, but i can live with that.

    regards

    --
    Shaun Etherton