WO development with eclipse/WOLips: problem in WOImage filename attribute binding

From: Paolo Sommaruga (psomma4..iscali.it)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 06:10:56 EDT

    I apologize, I am forget the subjectin my previous mail

    Hi,

    I'm new in this mailling list and with WOLips. I am trying to approach
    the WO development with eclipse/WOLips porting some my ProjectBuilder
    projects. I'm working with eclipse 2.1.1/WOLips_1.0.6 in OSX 10.2.6
    box, WO 5.2.1 Developer. I'have posted my problem in the
    webobjects-de..mnigroup.com mailling list and some guys have suggested
    me to post in this mailling list.

    My troubles with eclipse/WOLips regards WebServerResources like gif,
    jpeg. When binding a WOImage in WebObjects Builder in the framework
    "app" I don't see any file in order to bind with filename attribute.

    I have adjust the wsresources tag in the build.xml file. After
    building, the build appear correct (in the WebServerResources folder
    under the .woa folder I can see the images files)

    This is an WOImage binding in the .wod file

    ImageInfocontatti: WOImage {
            align = "top";
            filename = "infocontatti.jpg";
            framework = "app";

    and this is a portion of html sent to the browser

    onload="MM_preloadImages('/cgi-bin/WebObjects/guide3.woa/
    wr?wodata=ERROR_NOT_FOUND_framework_*null*_filename_
    infocontatti.jpg','/cgi-bin/WebObjects/guide3.woa/
    wr?wodata=ERROR_NOT_FOUND_framework_*null*_filename_menuservizi.gif','/
    cgi-bin/WebObjects/guide3.woa/
    wr?wodata=ERROR_NOT_FOUND_framework_*null*_filename_rigoletto1.jpg','/
    cgi-bin/WebObjects/guide3.woa/

    It seems that WOLips build don't recognize the attribute framework =
    "app" in the WOImage binding

    Can someone point me some suggestion ?

    Thanks

                    Paolo Sommaruga