wo.wosystemroot (was: Do we have to use wobuild.properties?)

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 14:24:23 EDT

    At 20:08 +0200 16-08-2003, Kaj Hejer wrote:
    >At 19:43 +0200 16-08-2003, Kaj Hejer wrote:
    >>When I try to build one of our applications wihout having any
    >>~/Library/wobuild.properties file I get a
    >>WOBuildPropertiesNotFoundException, but the build seems to work ok. I
    >>guess the build works ok since we defines all the proteries needed in
    >>our build.xml.
    >

    >Hi!
    >
    >Maybe I said this a little too soon... The application built ok, but
    >the classpath files are missing all the stuff which is under
    >WOROOT/Library/Frameworks

    wo.wosystemroot is the important property here!

    When my wobuild.properties file only define wo.wosystemroot and no
    other properties in this file the stuff under
    WOROOT/Library/Frameworks get into the classpath files, but NOT if I
    remove the wo.wosystemroot from the wobuild.properties, even if I
    have wo.wosystemroot defined in the build.xml.

    Is there something special with wo.wosystemroot property so it must
    be defined in the wobuild.properties and not in the build.xml file?

    -Kaj :)