Re: Unistall WOLips from eclipse

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 08:31:03 EDT

    Hi Paolo,

    to uninstall WOLips remove all org.objectstyle.wolips.* folder in the
    plugins and features folder. These folders are located in the eclipse
    home.

    You can also replace the plugins and features directly without deleting
    them and reinstall all the stuff. Just copy the folders (not the jars!)
    from $WOProjectHome/dist/WOLips_1.0.6/plugins to $EclipseHome/plugins.
    Do the same for the features.

    Another way is to repair the installation. Point the update manager to
    the dist folder and select repair.

    Ulrich