RE: resources

From: Ian McDougall (ian.mcdougal..mode.com)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 11:46:26 EDT

    This is a tricky problem that we recently figured out.

    The key is to not flatten the resources when creating your framework or
    application. To do this you will need to set up your build.xml and
    PB.project files to handle the subdirectory.

    For example, in our build.xml, we have a section that looks like this:

    build.xml
    ---------
    <woapplication name= ...>
    <resources dir=".">
            <include name="resources/"/>
    </resources>

    this will create the app file tree appname.woa/Contents/Resources/resources
    which is your un-flattened subdirectory

    next, you will need to manually describe each item in the resources folder
    in WOAPP_RESOURCES. For example:

    PB.project
     WOAPP_RESOURCES =
     (
             Properties,
          resources/foo.css,
          resources/bar.xml,

    which allows the resources to be located at runtime.

    hope this helps!