Frameworks: NSPrincipalClass

From: Fabian Peters (fabia..gi.de)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 05:19:25 EDT

    Hi everybody!

    First of all, being new to woproject, I'd like to say that I'm quite
    impressed by what I've found so far - thanks!

    One thing I cannot seem to figure out is how to specify an NSPrincipalClass
    for inclusion in the Info.plist file of a framework. I've read through the
    docs and archives, tried every kind of syntax I could imagine on the
    CustomInfo.plist file, but to no avail. Surely I'm missing some simple thing
    here...

    cheers

    Fabian