webserver resources

From: Frédéric Dreier (frederic.dreie..ptime.ch)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 08:52:40 EDT

    Hi,

    I always have some problems to understand how to handle webserver resources:
    I use such resources (images) in both framework and application, and
    therefore have resources in two directories (framework/resources and
    application/resources)...

    ...but apache can only have one documents root.

    should I copy framework resources in application?

    I am sorry to be a little bit out of topic, but i cannot open the project in
    PB anymore (in order to see how it handles this situation).

    Thanks,

    Frederic