Re: problem to find wo page

From: Chuck Hill (chil..lobal-village.net)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 11:59:06 EDT

    What error message do you get when the application can't find the hello
    page? Is the hello page in a Java package? If so, you will need the
    application's jar file on the classpath when launching. Where is Hello.wo
    in relation to the application's built Contents/Resources directory?

    Chuck

    --

    Chuck Hill chil..lobal-village.net Global Village Consulting Inc. http://www.global-village.net