Classloader

From: Frédéric Dreier (frederic.dreie..ptime.ch)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 13:03:57 EDT

    Hi,

    I am still trying to deploy my application and get stuck on a classloader
    problem.. Within eclipse everything run perfectly, but I run in troubles
    stating from command line (using myApp.cmd)..

    I have a WOApplication that use an external jar file. A class within this
    jar file load some XML file (also in the jar file) using:

    ClassLoader.getSystemResourceAsStream("mypack/file.xml");

    It returns the stream when running within eclipse but null when running from
    command line.

    After some investigations i find that the system classloader are not the
    same. Running from command line use some kind of 'WOBootstrap' classloader..
    (?)

    Thanks in advance,

    Frederic

    PS: using 'Class.forName("mypack/MyClass");' return a value, it says that
    the jar files is in path...