Re: Possible bug with incremental builder and WebServerResources

From: Kaj Hejer (kaj.heje..sit.uio.no)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 13:00:30 EDT

    At 19:44 +0200 18-08-2003, Kaj Hejer wrote:
    >Hi!
    >
    >I don't get the following to work:
    >
    > WOResourceManager rm = getApplication().resourceManager();
    > String url = rm.urlForResourceNamed(
    > "profiler/uio/uio.css", null, null context().request());
    >
    >This gives the
    >"/wr?wodata=ERROR_NOT_FOUND_framework_*null*_filename_" errormessage.
    >
    >When debugging this I see that the directorystructure for my
    >WebServerResources is not preserved in the
    >myapp/build/myapp/Contents/WebServerResources directory.
    >
    >There all the WebServerResources as copied in "flat", but in the
    >myapp-drectory they are in a directorystructure like f.x.
    >"profiler/uio/uio.css"
    >
    >I'm using the incremental builder, WOLips 1.0.6 (with some changes
    >fetched from cvs), eclipse 2.1.1 on osx 10.2.6.
    >
    >In my PB.project I have the following about this:
    >
    > WEBSERVER_RESOURCES =
    > (
    > tom.gif,
    > xml.gif,
    > profiler/personlig1/personlig1.css,
    > profiler/uio/uio.css
    > );

    Hi again!

    I now tested to add a WebServerResourve in a subdirectory to a
    project when using ProjectBuilder. When building the project with
    ProjectBuilder I see the WebServerresourves are copied "flat".

    I think WO should support WebServerResources in a directory structure
    and not only a "flat" structure (= no structure) with all the files
    in the same directory. Anyone else agree? Maybe I file an enhancement
    report on bugreporter.apple.com.

    Anyway: this is not an issue related to WOLips.

    -Kaj :)