Project jar file is no longer build after update?!

From: Christian Mittendorf (christian.mittendor..reenet.de)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 11:05:14 EDT

    Hello,
    back from my holidays I updated wolips. But I now have a problem with
    getting my
    classes compiled. I get my woa application, everything works fine. But
    my apps
    jar file within the Java Resources folder does only contain a Manifest
    file -
    nothing else. I use WOLips 1.0.6 and Eclipse 2.1.1.

    Even the bin folder in my project is empty. There are no class files.

    Can anybody give me a hint on were to search or what to change in my
    project to fix this problem?

    Thanks!

    cu
    cm