Re: Project jar file is no longer build after update?!

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 11:43:39 EDT

    Hi Christian,

    1. Make sure the JavaBuilder is enabled.
    Window->Preferences->Workbench->Automatically perform build on resource
    modification.
    2. In the project java properties make sure that the output folder is
    bin.
    3. Take a look in the error list. May be the classpath is corrupt or
    something like that. Are there any red entries?
    4. Is this an old project? Created with 1.0.0 or prior? Open the
    project wolips properties page and click ok.

    Ulrich