Single Server Deployment with 1.0.6 Question

From: dov rosenberg (dov.rosenber..onviveon.com)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 17:22:13 EDT

    I am converting over from Project Builder 5.2. My application is deployed
    using Single Server Deployment in PB. I saw there is a build target in the
    build files called ssdd that looks like it generates the proper structure
    (almost).

    When I do a ssdd from Project Builder it creates the following structure:

            WEB-INF
                    app.woa
                    classes
                    lib
                    Library
                            Frameworks
                                    myframeworks.framework
                                    woframeworks.framework
                    tlds
                            mytld.tld
                    web.xml

    Here are the things I need to do:

    1. Generate a web.xml with some custom context parameters - I added
    webXML="true" to the woapplication ant task. It created the web.xml, but I
    can't figure how to add the other components in - like my custom tag
    library, and other context parameters, servlet mappings, etc
    2. Add the lib, Library directories that contain all of my frameworks and
    the WO system frameworks. The lib directory need to have my external jar
    files in it as well
    3. I need to get my custom TLD to be deployed along with the WO tld (I
    really don't need the WO one)

    I am also getting an error about

    Class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.condition.And doesn't support the nested
    "isset" element.

    Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance. I am definitely switching to
    Eclipse!! Great job on the WOLips!!

    Dov Rosenberg
    Conviveon Corporation
    370 Centerpointe Circle, suite 1178