Re: EOModel uncorrect listed in PB.project

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 09:03:10 EDT

    Hi Endre,

    this is a bug. To get rid of it I've encluded a updated wolips.jar and
    some instrunctions.

    Please replace the wolips.jar in the lib folder of the
    org.objectstyle.wolips plugin. Restart Eclipse. Restore the defaults
    for the 'WOAppResources exclude'. Restart Eclipse again. Right or
    Control click on the project root and select WOLips->Update PB.project.

    Ulrich