Launching EOModeler from the folder level & Rapid Turn Around for Frameworks

From: Watkins, Garry (gwatkin..otleyrice.com)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 14:23:06 EDT

    Is there any way to automatically launch eo modeler from the folder
    level? It is quite a hassle to find the index.eomodeld file to launch
    it when you have a large number of entities.

    How do I get wolips to work in rapid turn around (RTA) mode for
    frameworks? For instance I have an app called App, and it uses
    framework Frame. How do I get WOLips to pick up changes in the
    framework Frame in RTA mode?

    Garry Watkins

    Programmer, Information Technology
    Motley Rice LLC