Re: Single Server Deploy Problems

From: Dov Rosenberg (dov.rosenber..onviveon.com)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 12:09:08 EDT

    I copied the web.xml file from the ProjectBuilder version, but it still
    seems that the frameworks aren't loading properly. In the project builder
    version when I run the app, I can see the model load because I have some
    notifications setup that I use to change my connection dictionary and setup
    my EOPrototypes.

    I think the problem might be somewhere in the magic that occurs during the
    resource loading process. Not sure if a script is missing or something.

    Thanks in advance

    Dov Rosenberg

    P.s. I was able to modify the ANT build.xml file to accommodate the
    structural problems, the runtime issue is another matter. I will keep
    looking at the problem to narrow it down a bit